Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG Stoneleigh 21st. Feb.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  15:27:39  Show Profile
Robin Gordon & I will, again, be having a stand at Stoneleigh in the 'Garage Clearance' section. All items for sale come from the 'stock' of the late Bob Brassington; who had an NB. In addition to quite a bit of Triple-M stuff there is a T-Type cyl.head; 2 MGB heads; MGF & RV8 parts,----- so tell your friends!. There is also Triple-M Yearbooks from the late 1980s to 2007, a few T-Type Yearbooks & a few general MG books e.g. Philip Smith's & Mike Allison's. Bound volumes of MG Enthusiast from 1994 to 2007 if I can fit them in the car. Please let me know if you are particularly interested in those. All proceeds go to Bob's family ; Robin & I are just 'go-betweens'. Yearbooks will be £5 each, discount for quantity. A set of NB door hinges, needing chrome plating, is £95. 2 N type half shafts @ £20 each. etc. etc. Ray M. Brown Faced 2 inch Jaeger Dash Clock in full working order but hour hand loose on spindle otherwise as new £80 .

Edited by - Ray Masters on 15/02/2010 19:42:26

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2010 :  20:27:55  Show Profile
Ray

Very pleased to hear that you will again be having a stand at Stoneleigh. You provide a very usefull location for MMMers to meet up for a chat. It is good to see other forum users in the flesh once in a while. And hopefully some of them will buy some of your goodies (or rather Bob's goodies).

Who will be at Stoneleigh on Sunday? Perhaps we could meet up at Ray's stand at say 11am or 11:30, whatever suits you and the length of the queue?

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  09:17:09  Show Profile
Just a line to thank everybody who supported Robin Gordon & myself at Stoneleigh yesterday. We had a successful day in disposing of the spares etc. of our friend, the late Bob Brassington, & in some ways it was a sad occassion. It was great to meet up with friends from the Triple-M Register again & make new contacts. Hope you all had an enjoyable day also and ,again, many thanks for the proceeds which will now be passed onto Bobs family. Ray.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  09:40:51  Show Profile
Ray

Thank you for once again providing MMMers with a meeting place. What are we going to do next year? However there is a whole year's worth of driving to do before we worry about that.

It was good to meet up with 'forum' friends and chat about MMM cars and whatever. I am pleased that you had a successful day on behalf of Bob Brassington's family.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2010 :  12:12:23  Show Profile
Thanks , Peter, for your reply. Maybe some of our Triple-Mers who have stored parts for 40 plus years will decide that they are not going to get around to using them & offer them for sale as I did last year !. Otherwise I suppose we will revert to our meeting point near to Andy King's stall in the 'passageway'.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000