Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The Triple-M Register dinner and prizegiving
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  09:59:29  Show Profile
Those of you who had the pleasure of attending the annual Register dinner and prizegiving and the associated events this weekend should be envied by those who did not!

Huge thanks are due to Elizabeth Taylor for finding and selecting the Ship Hotel at Weybridge, where we enjoyed very comfortable rooms and splendid food and service and of course for masterminding the whole event.

The option of a Saturday lunch chez Peter Green followed by a 40 mile road run to the hotel as a precursor to the dinner was a most welcome innovation. Well done everyone! And for those who could not attend - well, there's always next year......

Must dash - the cars are just leaving for Brooklands!

Regards
Dick Morbey, PA/B 0743

Edited by - DickMorbey on 11/04/2010 17:49:23

John Reid

United Kingdom
704 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  10:53:46  Show Profile
Hear Hear!
John R
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:21:42  Show Profile
I am pleased to hear all went well with the weekend - Peter and Elizabeth even mamanged to control the weather.

I am just sorry I was not able to attend even though the NB was ready to go!

George
Go to Top of Page

henderson

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  21:54:24  Show Profile
Thanks Dick, for suming up a great weekend,still if I was to find one thought, it would be a bunch of flowers to Elizabeth Taylor for her efforts in finding the right venu .
However thanks to Bob Clare for his kind words which went a long way to fit the bill.

I hope after this e-mail I will be able to attend next Year Annual Register Dunner and Prize Giving.

Colin Henderson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000