Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple-M Register Badges
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LewPalmer

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2011 :  23:47:42  Show Profile
Are the Triple-M car badges still available? I have two more cars that need one and I don't fancy paying the insane price for the one currently on ebay.

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  08:57:13  Show Profile
Dear Lew

I thought I would answer this as I got to it before other committee members. I believe that the following is correct....

Subject to availabilty these badges are available from the Register Library (Peter Hemmings's contact details are elsewhere on this website).

My understanding is that if/when current stock is sold out the Register is able to obtain additional supplies at or around the current price.

Best wishes
Dick
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  11:55:24  Show Profile
Hi Lew

Are you refering to the Triple-M badges on which we inscribe the Register number of the cars, or are you refering to the 50th Anniversary badges?

The former can be purchased via me and the latter as Dick states from Peter Hemmings our Librarian Librarian.

Best regards George
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  15:03:35  Show Profile
Actually both, George. But I asked specifically and am especially interested about the numbered Register badge, as my PB0560 Airline Coupe is number 11 on the register. I'm proud of that fact and want to show it off a little.

Cheers,

Lew Palmer
Registrar, NAMMMR
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000