Triple-M Register Forums
Triple-M Register Forums
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 car transporter
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin Macmillan

United Kingdom
415 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2011 :  19:51:38  Show Profile
Given the modest track and wheelbase of MMM cars (I am particularly interested in the PA/PB models) is anyone able to advise me of a suitable car transport trailer. I assure you all this is not to reduce my desire to drive the car but Spain is a fair distance!

gb

United Kingdom
205 Posts

Posted - 29/08/2011 :  13:35:14  Show Profile
Hi Robin,

I recently brought a PA from Yorkshire down to the Westcountry and used a Brian James trailer. The PA sat on the metal flooring with about 2" either side spare (not a lot, but enough!) ALso the BJ trailer has a composite inner/middle floor, which will take the weight of a racing M3 BMW so no problem for the PA!!

Good luck!

PA 1836
Go to Top of Page

Wyn Lewis

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  06:41:44  Show Profile
Hi Robin,

I have one of these for another car I have. My J2 fits in (just). Great to know it is protected. Trailer can be bought with or without cover, superb to tow and unlike some reputable trailer suppliers I will not mention, all British quality running gear.
http://prgtrailers.co.uk/index.php/trailers/minisporter

Wyn
Go to Top of Page

philcoombs

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  16:17:23  Show Profile
Robin
I use a Foutain Trailers (http://www.fountain-trailers.com) C1 C115 Twin Axle (single axle version also available)for both M Type and J2 it is the perfect size and will fit in most single garages - they are well built and tow well and seem to be better value than some of the big names. Though maybe Boston is a bit far for you it might still be worth a call.
Philip
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register Forums © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000