Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Supercharger Manuals and VMGP Newsletter No.5
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Richard Hardy

United Kingdom
2159 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2011 :  12:06:01  Show Profile
During the course of the morning we have started sending out our Vintage MG Parts December 2011 Newsletter No. 5 for enthusiasts to enjoy whilst they have their feet up over Christmas.

As well as providing an insight into some of the new unannounced projects and other topics, I thought a really useful new area to the website would be to develop a section which incorporates downloaded Supercharger Maintenance Manuals for the types generally fitted to our cars. These can now be found in the 'Links' section on the website and at the moment it relates to Marshall blowers though I would like to expand this.

I have uploaded three so far and some magazine articles although ideally, I need your help to provide a comprehensive library source as this information is not generally accessible for enthusiasts and cannot be found on the internet. If anyone has any manuals or articles relating to the following blowers then I would be really grateful if they can contact me. These are;

Powerplus
Zoller
Wade
Marshall IZ Series
Centric
Cozette
Shorrock
etc

I think most MMM enthusiasts are registered on our VMGP Newsletter database however if you do not receive these and would like to then please simply go to the www.vintageMGparts.com website and click on the box at the top right hand corner and you can subscribe to receive this and all future Newsletters. Jill will then do the rest

Hope everyone has a relaxing Christmas break and a happy 2012

Regards

Rich

Vintage MG Parts

Edited by - Richard Hardy on 24/12/2011 12:12:07

Bob Stringfield

United Kingdom
854 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2011 :  19:53:47  Show Profile
See post on Marshall Supercharger Information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000