Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Annual dinner weekend
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  20:13:05  Show Profile
Many many thanks to Elizabeth and all the other people responsible for the annual dinner week-end. A very sociable and enjoyable two days.

The arrangements, as ever, ran like clockwork and even the weather was far better than the weather men forecasted. (Thank you Elizabeth).

After a 98 mile journey home this afternoon, i do feel a little tired. But very happy.

Peter

Elizabeth Taylor

United Kingdom
89 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2012 :  21:13:42  Show Profile
Peter, many thanks for your note and I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable time. As to the weather, I almost got it right, but unfortunately my luck ran out half way home from Polesden Lacey as Dad and Andrew hit the heavy rain, however they still arrived back with big smiles on their faces so it couldn't have been that bad!

Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2012 :  21:37:51  Show Profile
Good evening all,

I have just posted a selection of pictures, mostly taken by Andrew Taylor which give a glimpse of last weekend's splendid dinner and the associated fun and games. You can find them in the event pictures area.

Now then, does anyone want to sign up for 2013 already?

Go to Top of Page

henderson

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2012 :  20:31:43  Show Profile
Sorry for not adding comments sooner regarding Triple- M dinner .
Great weekend many thanks to Elizabeth and all parties responsible for the event.
Just looked at the pictures by Andrew Taylor of the Saturday evening and Polesden Lacey, thank you Andrew Taylor.

I`m sure like may others our luck ran out at 2.45 on the M25 . 'YES' you guessed it the heavens opened up. I am not sure who got out of the Car first, me or the water .
May I also thank Gunther Stamm who drove from Cologne on Saturday to be at our Dinner and then drive back on Sunday.
Colin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000