Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Technical V General
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rodney Collins

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  10:22:42  Show Profile
I made a point some months ago that the general forum was being used for technical question, some of you agreed with me, Nick email me asking me to inform him of thread on the wrong forum and he will move them to the correct forum. Well I don't want to do that as I would be emailing Nick every day. Of the latest 10 threads on the general forum 8 should be on the Technical forum. You must all think I am a right perdantic p@i#k! On the contery. I am any thing but perdantic. I just like to read peoples experiencs etc. I than look at the Tech forum and add an idea or an answer if I have one. So please members put question re how to do a job or will this work etc on the Tech forum and your stories and TTTM experiencs on the general forum. It really is not that difficult.
Rodney

davies

United Kingdom
699 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  10:40:41  Show Profile
Pedantic ? lets get it right ! -Rich
Go to Top of Page

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
991 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2012 :  10:48:21  Show Profile
Hear, hear! Why should Nick have to police it - he has his hands full as it is. Come on, guys, engage brain before posting.

Colin

PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3378 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2012 :  17:06:58  Show Profile
If you start a topic in the wrong forum or spot one that is obviously in the wrong place, send me an email and I will move it. It only takes a couple of seconds. It might take me a bit longer at the moment as I am in the UK doing the Coast to Coast walk and internet is only available occasionally.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2012 :  17:18:17  Show Profile
You're lugging a lap-top along the coast-to-coast? That's dedication!

JH
Go to Top of Page

tonym

United Kingdom
653 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2012 :  16:44:34  Show Profile
My daughter did the Coast to Coast, many years ago - she managed to lug a stuffed rabbit and a hair dryer all the way accross!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000