Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Safety Fast
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  16:55:26  Show Profile
Dick

Another superb contribution in Safety Fast this month. How do you find time to do this along with all your other activities. I'm sure that your efforts are much apprecaited by all the register members.

I had not noticed before that you make this contribution three times a year, which demonstrates what a mjor player the Triple-M register is within the MGCC. Lets hope that the cub recognise this fact when discussing MG-Live. Whooops I have changed subject

Peter

LewPalmer

USA
3251 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2012 :  21:14:44  Show Profile
Amen, Peter! Although I have yet to receive my new Safety Fast, I also commend Dick on his work. He and the inimitable George Eagle were kind enough to take time to welcome me and a few compatriots at Abingdon and took us to lunch. Very kind indeed for the welcome and hospitality shown a bunch of Yanks.

Lew Palmer
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  00:05:53  Show Profile
Thanks Peter and Lew

Apart from the layout, for which I would have had different ideas, I'm glad the content is appreciated. Buried within the text is an invitation for people to contribute thoughts and suggestions regarding MG Live! ahead of the MGCC seminar on 20th October, so over to you all....
Regards
Dick
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3682 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2012 :  23:28:41  Show Profile
Despite Peter's kind comments about October's Safety Fast! I have made an error in this edition. The story about the Triple-M event at Lunteren (p 44) includes a credit to the originator of the story and the pictures. I wrongly stated this to be www.mmm.com whereas it should be www.mgmmm.com - this being the website run by our Dutch cousins.

Apologies all round!

Regards
Dick

Edited by - DickMorbey on 06/10/2012 23:29:38
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  11:06:13  Show Profile

Dick has certainly done a fine job in his tenure as Safety Fast Scribe.

Now that Dick is also Chairman it would be nice to share the workload and find a volunteer to take over as Scribe. Any takers....?

George Eagle
Hon Sec
L2023 and NA0960
Nr Buckingham, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000