Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 PA 4 seat design
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Keith Gosden

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2012 :  16:03:17  Show Profile
I am just about to embark on the restoration / re-upholstering of a 4 seater PA. I am aware that the current front seat frames I have are not correct and know where I can find the correct examples. However, I am now aware that the back seat may also not be correct as it should be a ‘fitted fluted seat to a shaped pan with a fluted seat back which hinges forward to get at the space where the Side screen frames are stowed’. Currently I have a flat plywood base with an upholstered cushion. So my questions are;

1. Does anyone have a good photograph of the correct back (and front if possible) seats for a 4 seater PA?
2. Where can I obtain a design for / actual frame for the back seat?
3. How many ‘pleats’ do the front and rear seats have?

If any or some of these questions can be answered I would be very grateful.

Regards

Keith

Keith Gosden

United Kingdom
41 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  08:13:32  Show Profile
Thank you again to the MMM Forum for the help given. I have only posted two questions and both have been answered - a great help to us 'new boys'.

Keith
Go to Top of Page

pauly45

United Kingdom
435 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2012 :  20:36:59  Show Profile
Hi,

I actually now have all the parts shown in the first photo Brian shows, although the front seats came to me without sliders.

I came across a slightly different variant of the rear seat base on the internet - curved rather than flat

Edited by - pauly45 on 01/11/2012 20:39:47
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000