Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 December Bulletin - Appeal for contributions!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  10:26:08  Show Profile
Your Bulletin editor is sorry to announce that there is a serious shortage of material for the December Bulletin. Furthermore, the deadline is only two weeks away as we need to go to print early to beat the Christmas postal rush.

Please, if you have a technical tip or article, event report, rebuild story, or anything else of interest (including high resolution photos) please e-mail to bobr41@talktalk.net as soon as you can.

Adverts are also sought as we have none in the pipeline although the Bulletin is mailed to over 400 people worldwide, some of whom do not read the forum.

I am also looking for a good 'Christmassy' photo for the front cover, perhaps of your MG playing in the snow?

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Bob

MaGic_GV

United Kingdom
868 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  10:56:12  Show Profile
Hi Bob - did you get my effort re replacing broken clutch finger?

Graham

Graham

"I'd rather be happy than right anyday" Slartybartfast, Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  11:27:07  Show Profile
Hello Graham,
I'm afraid not as the last e mail I had from you was a photo of the Le Mans entrants, received in August. Please try e mailing me direct as there are some reports that e mails sent via the forum are not getting through.
Cheers
Bob
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  19:09:45  Show Profile
I'm very pleased to say that I've had a very good response to my appeal for contributions to the bulletin, such that with stuff received and in the pipeline I now have enough material for the December Bulletin.

However, don't be put off if you have something up your sleeve I can always use it in the future.

Many thanks to all who have responded.

Edited by - BobRichards RIP on 03/11/2012 19:10:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000