Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Donald Cowbourne Trials Books
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2012 :  11:29:42  Show Profile
Trials enthusiasts will no doubt be aware of the series of books on British Trials Drivers, their Cars and Awards compiled painstakingly by the late Donald Cowbourne. The publishers of these remarkable books got fed up with seeing the unsold stocks in their warehouse and to save them from being dumped, all remaining stocks have been acquired by Clinton Moore.

Clinton has these for sale at a reduced price of £25.00 per book plus post and packing and a reduced price might be possible if all four books are bought at the same time. These books are massive, each weighing about 6 lbs. The periods covered are 1902 - 1914, 1919 - 1928 and 1929 - 1939 whilst the fourth book relates to Rally Drivers, their Cars and Awards during the period 1925 - 1939.

If anyone has been thinking about getting hold of one or more of these books, you are advised to do so now, as once the stocks have been sold, there will be no chance of a reprint.

Clintom can be contacted on <member@c-pbm.freeserve.co.uk>

Colin B.

spitfire

United Kingdom
371 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2012 :  16:55:14  Show Profile
Hello Colin. I followed up on your posting. I might have to wait a few weeks to get one of these fat books.
All these books are "600-700 pages. Lavishly illustrated". I add a jpg of a cover to whet MMM appetites.

Edited by - spitfire on 25/12/2012 12:11:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000