Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Back in Britain
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JeremyR-F

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  22:45:07  Show Profile
The NA single seater which used to be owned by Roy Palm in Sweden, is now back in England. I'm delighted to announce that I'm the co-owner of this lovely car which was my Dad's first single seater back in 1947. The car was commissioned by John Dugdale, prepared by Belle Vue motors in 1936 and raced by John Dugdale, I believe at Brooklands. Now restored to mint and original condition, I'm looking forward to racing and hillclimbing this car this year.

jeremyrivers-fletcher

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2013 :  23:09:47  Show Profile
Hi Jeremy
Welcome to the Triple-M forum and well done on the purchase of such a well known N special.
I read all about the car in your Father's book, saw it raced and look forward to seeing race again.
George
L2023 and NA0960

Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2013 :  20:45:33  Show Profile
Great stuff Jeremy, do let us know which events your thinking of. Look forward to meeting you and the car!

Any photos?

Mark Dolton

Edited by - Dolts on 15/01/2013 20:46:12
Go to Top of Page

JeremyR-F

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2013 :  09:45:40  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Dolts

Great stuff Jeremy, do let us know which events your thinking of. Look forward to meeting you and the car!

Any photos?

Mark Dolton

jeremyrivers-fletcher
Go to Top of Page

JeremyR-F

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2013 :  09:50:06  Show Profile
I'm pretty hopeless at working on Forum stuff, but I think I've posted a picture of the car and me (Stig Lookalike) at Shelsley last year on a different reply. I'll try and add another picture to this message.

jeremyrivers-fletcher
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000