Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 SA MMM MG Brochure
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rodney Green

South Africa
363 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  10:47:59  Show Profile
Dear All,

A group of MMM owners in SAfrica have organised an away week end in the winelands of Franschhoek from 5th to 8th April. As part of the celebration of MMM cars, we are to produce a "Commemorative Brochure" listing the history of the 20 or so cars that will be attending. The intention is to produce a 36 odd page A4 size good quality booklet. As it is unlikely to be produced other than the first run, MMM owners everywhere, might like to place an order prior to publication. The cost will be R200-00 or GBP15-00 plus P & P. The booklet is being produced by Denis Marsh and editing by Ralph Clarke. If there is interest, please contact myself or Ted Borchards direct ( or on the forum ), to place an order.

Kind regards,

Rod Green

denism

South Africa
8 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  12:09:24  Show Profile
Hi Rod
We are still busy with the brochure and it now looks like it will be at least 42pages!! We are still looking for any specific facts about MMM in South Africa in the 1930's and would be please to receive further stories.

Regards
Denis
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2013 :  21:57:36  Show Profile
Hi Rodney,

I'd like to buy a copy, please!

Regards,
Cat
Go to Top of Page