Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Pre-War Prescott invitation
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2013 :  22:59:58  Show Profile
Quick update.

Mark, sorry to hear you had to scratch. Right now we have about 23 MMM’s entered, but there may be more, as several entries have no car details, and I suspect that one or two might be MMM’s.

Jayne and I fly to the UK two weeks tomorrow, that is, if the final preparations don’t completely consume me in the interim (imagine sitting in England and organizing a rally in Seattle!).

Tomorrow morning all of the tickets booked so far go in the post to Eardisley Post Office in Herefordshire for onward posting. (This was Bev Hicks’ PO. For 12 years, Bev posted on the VMR Magazines for me, but now I deal directly with the village Postmaster.)

Today I allocated the 400th climb. After talking to the Prescott marshals, they believe we can get in 85 to 90 climbs an hour, or some 450 climbs during the day. I am also hoping that they will extend the hill for half an hour or so for us at the end of the day (bribing with beer has worked in the past), giving us an ultimate capacity of about 490 climbs - assuming no holdups, spills, etc. So if you have not yet entered, you should do this online in the next week or so (www.prewarprescott.com) and I will get your tickets to you. Failing that, you can send a paper entry to Frank Ashley (downloadable from the same website). I have sent him a stock of tickets for last-minute entries. And failing that, you can just turn up on the day, BUT right now it looks very unlikely that there will be any climbs left!

In other news, the RAF have confirmed the Hawker Hurricane for 1440 hrs and we are anticipating other air support from the International Air Tattoo during the day.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
660 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2013 :  19:05:39  Show Profile
Guys, just a very quick line as we prepare to fly to Mancester tomorrow. Looks like close to 30 MMM entries so far, and they are still arriving. Plus there are sure to be others simply turning up on the day and paying at the gate, which is fine. Everything is set for a really superb day this year - hope to see as many of you there as possible, and thanks for your GREAT support of this event.

Cheers, Ian
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000