Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Summer gathering
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2013 :  19:17:05  Show Profile
I understand that the Summer gathering is to be held on July 7th (will the snow have gone by then). However as we have seen two different dates published for this important event, it would be good to see it listed under 'Events' on this web site just to make sure we have reocrded the correct date in our diaries.

Peter

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2013 :  20:49:16  Show Profile
Peter,

It is Sunday 7th July, the other date you read should not have been published, it was never the confirmed date just one of the options I was looking at. It is always difficult to find a date that does not clash with another event and it has not been possible this year.

I hope the weather is fine and that we exceed last years record numbers of 132 people and 67 Triple-M cars.

Thanks for pointing out that the date is not yet listed in the 'Events' section, I will add it.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2013 :  08:56:42  Show Profile
Peter

Many thanks for your reply.

I'm sure that the weather will improve by July but will it improve in time for our first visit to Farnham Royal, in ten days time? That is far from certain.

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000