Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Lancaster Bomber Photoshoot
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  10:22:21  Show Profile
Hi all

I good friend of mine is putting together an evening photo shoot at East Kirkby, Lincolnshire, airfield involving the Lancaster bomber, Just Jane. The event is fee paying for photographers and is for charitable cause. I have been asked to find a couple of Triple-M MG's to attend as props for the shoot. This is a full re-enactment photo shoot with period dress, support vehicles and uniforms involved. Whilst any members willing to provide their cars would not receive any payment, it's a great opportunity to have their car in such a shoot. Of course, willing owners would be on site for the shoot and no doubt have the chance to shoot some great images.

The event is timed for Saturday August 10th, from 17:00 to 22:00 hrs.

If anyone is interested in supporting the request, please let me know directly and I will make the necessary connections.

Many thanks

Robin

J2 J3666 & J3 3764

Oz34

United Kingdom
2543 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2013 :  19:39:47  Show Profile
There is now a plan to get "Just Jane" airworthy. Is any of the money resulting from this shoot likely to end up helping in that aim Robin?

Cheers,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2013 :  09:44:46  Show Profile
Hi Dave

Yes, this is the aim of the game, fund raising wise. The plan is to strip the aircraft down in July 2014 with a view to CAA approval the following year. We'll see how it goes I guess but it's great to hear that we may have another one of the majestic aircraft flying again.

Regards

Robin

J2 J3666 & J3 3764
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000