Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 K 3008 What a Glory
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2013 :  19:31:02  Show Profile
Some of you may have seen this already. It's worth closing your eyes and simply listening to it!

What a superb job and hopefully to be seen at an event or two this year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz3YjGRrRKU

Enjoy!

J2 J3666 & J3 3764

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2013 :  20:27:29  Show Profile
What a fantastic rebuild of such an original K3. I wonder when the car was last driven?

Well done Clint - I look forward to seeing the car. At MG Live?

George
L2023
Register no 994

Edited by - George Eagle on 29/05/2013 20:50:43
Go to Top of Page

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  07:01:58  Show Profile
After watching the previous videos, it is good to see the car is ready and on the road.Congratulations!

Kind regards,
Maurice

http://www.dioncre.nl/Algje/index.html

Edited by - MGB on 30/05/2013 07:21:02
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
769 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  09:42:14  Show Profile
Hi All,
Clint's done an excellent job and I too look foreward to seeing the K3......unfortunately it will not be racing at MG Live. No Triple-Ms will be racing this year. The grid for our cars was part of one with lots of post war other makes of sports cars. Having raced with post war cars and suffered the accident I was not prepared to take the risk...a decision shared by others. The last time the MG Car Club put us out with moderns was a practice session containing MG Metros....several near misses in the corners as our and their lines are very different!
However all is not lost as there is a good Triple-M entry for the sprint on Sunday on the little, but very suitable, short circuit.....and their are good viewing points from the
first floor viewing area.
See you there....
Foz
Go to Top of Page

Clint

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2013 :  13:28:55  Show Profile
Thanks to all for your kind comments.
I am hopefully going to have the car at Peter Green's summer gathering , not sure that the upholstery will be completed by then though.
Just like to acknowledge and thank Peter for the tremendous help and advise that I received from him throughout the rebuild , it would have been an impossible task for me without being able to tap into his vast knowledge of Triple M cars.

Clint Smith

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000