Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Pictures archive
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Nick Feakes

USA
3369 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  18:11:18  Show Profile
Ian
I suggest you load it to YouTube and post the link. Video might be something for a future upgrade.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3369 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2013 :  18:13:39  Show Profile
Bob
Good point. I will have to make it clear that the comments must only add information.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3369 Posts

Posted - 27/06/2013 :  13:44:36  Show Profile
Some progress
Dick & I were discussing this last night and have agreed the following outline.
I will create a new forum where you can upload pictures of cars. The idea here is to have a place where you can seek information about the vehicle very much along the lines of some of the recent uploaded pictures. Who, where, chassis number and so on.
I will create a new sub-section to "Pictures" that will look very much like the current "Members' cars" section but with many more details and will eventually have the advanced search. Registered members will be able to add pictures to this section if the chassis number is known (to keep the section in order). Initially, you will be able to search on type only. Any ideas for a good name for this new section?
I have no problem with adding information that might only be our best guess. The entries can always be edited if further/better information comes to light. We might end up with agreeing this picture could be J1234 or J5678, for example. I think it is better to have a home for the picture even if the details are not known.
Any more thoughts and ideas?
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3369 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2013 :  20:52:29  Show Profile
I have created the new forum. It is titled "Seeking Information". Please use that forum for any pictures you may have that may eventually go into the new pictures section when I have that up and running.
I have moved the "R-type" thread from this forum to the new forum.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  01:55:38  Show Profile
Hi Nick,
I can't find this new forum with the pictures. Can you offer a little help as to where it's located.

Thanks,

John
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3369 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2013 :  02:42:56  Show Profile
John
It is the fourth forum down under "Parts Wanted"
If you have any pictures, start a new topic in that forum ("seeking information").
The new pictures section isn't up and running yet.
Nick

John
Sorry, I thought I was already in the "Seeking Information" forum so I have edited this reply to correct the information.

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

spitfire

United Kingdom
371 Posts

Posted - 19/07/2013 :  18:20:25  Show Profile
Probably one of the most obvious website areas to develop.
As members and cars, now and in the future will be scattered across the globe.
This website is, despite the age of the cars- A digital interface
I feel this is an area where the CC should "have an interest".

The club was STARTED in MMM Days.
Just because MMM cars weren't pumped out in vast MGB numbers. So MMM revenue will never match BMC model Registers... It is a ripe area to develop a digital database, that might expand throughout the rest of the CC.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000