Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VSCC Mallory Park race meeting
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2013 :  09:33:11  Show Profile
There are 8 MMMs entered at Mallory Park for the meeting on Sunday 21st - 2 x C types , J2 , PA , PB , L , NA , and the Kayne Special . A good spread of types . Look forward to meeting MMM friends there .

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2013 :  14:57:57  Show Profile
Fred

Good news. I will be there cheering you all on.

Peter - PA0758
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2013 :  08:48:08  Show Profile
I am sorry that I shall have to miss Mallory, as I will be on duty at youngest grandson's birthday party, but I should be very pleased to receive your high res photos for possible inclusion in the Bulletin.
Bob Richards
Bulletin Editor
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2013 :  12:47:07  Show Profile
I hope to be there also, Mallory is such a nice venue although I have read somewhere that local residents are complaining about the noise and want it closed?

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2013 :  13:13:24  Show Profile
George

The management of Mallory Park do indeed have problems with local residents and the local authority. However when you look at the facts, it is easy to conclude that these problems are of their own making due to non-compliance with existing agreements. Indeed the local authority recently made a decision to prosecute them. Whether or not proceedings will actually take place is yet to be seen. It could be a tactic to put pressure on the Mallory circuit management.

I think that the local authority and many local residents would prefer that the circuit continues to operate but that the noise and other problems are resolved.

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000