Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Sticky interent reply Nick Feakes
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ian lawrence

New Zealand
105 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  00:04:25  Show Profile
Hi Nick and any who have a full email box with there interent provider.
Nick was experiencing emails he sent to me bouncing back to him from my over full NZ mail box held by my internet provider "Clear" NZ. Not my computer mail box in outlook.
The problem was,Clear's mail box only held 100 MB of my mail and was set up to clear all emails recieved at the end of a 30 day period.
What was happening I was having to many emails sent and thus my provider "Clear's " mail box capacity hit there (rev limiter) maxed out at 100MB's thus spat back to Nick, the emails he sent to me.
The cure is simple get onto your broadband provider and ask them to as in my case, to reduce there mail box cleariing time down to 10 days or less as mine was for 30 days.This means you must clear that mail box by downloading all EMs' to your outlook mail box at regular intervals.
If I continue to have trouble I then have the option to increase my providers mail box to 150 or 200 MB's? at no charge

I must say I would rather spend time rebuilding the P or modifying all of the engine components to dealing with internet problems.
I hope this helps Nick and thanks for the heads up on this problem?
Cheers form NZ

Ian L

Nick Feakes

USA
3370 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2013 :  01:33:13  Show Profile
Thank you Ian for the explanation, I am pleased the problem has been resolved.
So if anyone else is having a problem with receiving emails from the forum, it might be you have a problem with the mailbox at your ISP's server being full.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000