Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 M Type dash socket
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Keith Durston

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2013 :  17:00:23  Show Profile
Does anyone know where I can obtain some plugs suitable to plug into the electrical sockets on an M type oval dash panel. I have spent some considerable time searching the internet but either I am searching for the wrong words or they are well hidden.
I am keen to use them for long term battery maintenance (without having to remove the seat and battery cover) and I also have a nice period inspection lamp which could be very useful one day on a dark night.
Hope someone can help.
Keith

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2013 :  17:27:02  Show Profile
Keith, in my ignorance I don't know whether the sockets on the M are different to those on later models such as the P. If they are the same, Tim Hodgekiss, Mack Cottage,Broad Road, W
Warstead, North Walsham
Norfolk NR28 9RU usually has them.

01692 535802 or tim.vms@btinternet.com

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Nr. Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Keith Durston

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2013 :  17:41:33  Show Profile
Thanks Dick. From his website the twin pin plug looks right but I will call Tim in the morning to check the spacing. Tim has always been very helpful with my queries before. I don't know how I managed to overlook him. It must be my age.
Keith
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000