Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Radiators
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wild Bill

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 19/10/2013 :  10:23:18  Show Profile
Back in June 2009, Tamara posted some information about a firm in Hampshire, Heritage, that made a new radiator shell for her and seemed to do a very good job, although expensive. That topic is now archived and locked, so I've started a new one here in the hope that someone could tell me exactly which Heritage she meant. I've tried to contact her by offline email, but the email was kicked back to me with a non-working address. Also, so doesn't seem to have posted anything since late 2009, so perhaps she no longer watches this forum. Thanks for any help.

Horst Wendling

Germany
464 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2013 :  19:24:05  Show Profile
for what car is it ?

Horst
PA492
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2013 :  10:27:33  Show Profile
Keith,

If you do a search on "radiator repairers" and insert Tamara's name in the "member" box, and click on the "archived posts" button, you will get your answer. Page 32 of the site - 17/04/ 2009.

In case you are unable to connect, Tamara (Mills) referred to Hornet Radiators in Watford who rebuilt her car's radiator for £625.

Best of luck

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000