Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 New Style Bulletin
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2014 :  16:27:22  Show Profile
The first issue of the new style Triple-M Bulletin has now been mailed to all subscribers. If you do not subscribe, you may be interested to know that the bulletin is now printed on better quality paper, allowing us to put colour on every page. A few sample pages are shown below to give you a flavour.

Although membership of the MG Car Club is recommended, you do not have to be a member to subscribe to the Bulletin. The Bulletin is issued six times per year and the annual subscription charges are:
UK:£13.00
Europe £17.00
Rest of World (ROW) £18.00

Full details of how to subscribe may be found by going to the Home page of this website and selecting Bulletin / Subscription

If you are going to the MG and Triumph Spares Day at Stoneleigh on Sunday March 2nd, you are invited to inspect a sample bulletin at the Triple-M Register Stand in the centre of hall 2.

Looking forward to meeting you there,
Bob Richards,
Bulletin Editor

Edited by - BobRichards RIP on 25/02/2014 16:28:22

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2014 :  11:27:31  Show Profile
Super edition with new format!
Especially the picture quality, and specifically the little red car in the lower picture!

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

Bob Clare

United Kingdom
278 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2014 :  00:16:04  Show Profile
Well done Bob!! It's a super new format and I hope many folk respond to your message.

Bob Clare
Go to Top of Page

Krod

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2014 :  14:22:51  Show Profile
As someone who doesnt currently nor ever has owned an MG, I have thoroughly enjoyed receiving the bulletin. I thank whomever suggested to me on here to subscribe to it as its been a great read thus far.

Vicariously living through the rest of you.

Edited by - Krod on 06/03/2014 14:25:00
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2014 :  21:47:20  Show Profile
Congratulations to Bob Richards and his contributors for the latest June/July edition of the Bulletin. As usual it's full of items of interest.

But what exactly is Madame Zog up to on Page 37?

Leaving that aside, Bob is always in need of articles and pictures to keep the Bulletin alive and relevant to us all. Not only that, he/we depend on the support of people subscribing the modest annual sub to maintain the circulation of this important publication.

Can you/will you help?

Many thanks!

Dick Morbey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000