Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Thank you - MG & Triumph Spares day
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3238 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2014 :  18:23:16  Show Profile
I would just like to say a big thank you to all those who both assisted and visited us at Stoneleigh today; we sold quite a lot of Library items with the new Register pin badges proving very popular.

A special thanks is due to Clint Smith for bringing K3008 and Oliver Richardson for bringing C0272. Two very special cars and easily the best two in the show!

Thanks also to Peter Scott, Bob Champ and Peter Lansdown for volunteering to help man the stand, and finally our Committee members Dick Morbey, Peter Green, Robin Hamblett and Bob Richards.

George
Hon Sec.

Edited by - George Eagle on 02/03/2014 18:26:44

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  12:27:01  Show Profile
Well done to the Committee for the brilliant organisation of the stand and banners.
Super to meet again so many friends, certainly a "Thrice Megga Marque of Friendship"!
Cheers,

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  15:32:37  Show Profile
Thanks for your comments, Mike, and thanks also for making the pilgrimage from deepest Devon!

This was very much a first for us, and so we would be very interested to receive feedback - good and bad - because we will undoubtedly be back in 2015 for more of the same.

In the meantime, we are developing plans for a very visible Triple-M presence at MG90 - Silverstone - on 21/22 June! Watch this space ....

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 03/03/2014 18:58:34
Go to Top of Page

greg

United Kingdom
833 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2014 :  22:54:54  Show Profile
All good feedback from me. Couldnt of picked many better cars to display. I was very excited to see clints car first time ive seen it in the flesh. Looking forward to the mg90 at silverstone. Thankyou to all involved keep up the good work cheers greg
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000