Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 A great moment
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2014 :  09:36:14  Show Profile
Yesterday I was driving home on the motorway in Algje, the Blue MG J2, on our way back from the Via Flamina, a weeks rally for prewars in Italy. ( A rally that we won by the way against a field of Bentley's, Alvis' and Aston Martin's, some lovely pictures here: http://wmfotografie.nl/Via_Flaminia_Pre_War_2014.html)

Anyway, we were driving on the motorway and we overtook a Jaguar E-type! A glorious moment although we did not take a picture as this was maybe to embarrassing for the driver of the Jag.

Regards,
Maurice

http://www.dioncre.nl/Algje/index.html

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2014 :  10:06:48  Show Profile
Hi Maurice

You say you won the rally, very well done and good news for the Triple-M cars.

Would you be prepared to write a report on the rally for inclusion in our Bulletin? I know our Editor Bob Richards would be very pleased to receive a report and some photos.

Bob's contact details are on this web site.

I note from the photos that L0614 was also competing - this car was advertised for sale on this web site quite recently

Regards

George
Hon Sec

Edited by - George Eagle on 16/06/2014 10:17:31
Go to Top of Page

graham holdsworth

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2014 :  16:20:24  Show Profile
Well done Maurice. Bravo ! Stunning photos ( apart from the kitten,ow!) and beautiful weather. You drove down to Tuscany as well ? Wow ,what was your total mileage ?
We did Tuscany in the MGA a few years back but I'm not brave enough ( and too old ) to do it in the PB
Graham
PB0602

Edited by - graham holdsworth on 16/06/2014 16:21:34
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000