Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Vintage Revival Zandvoort
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2014 :  09:01:04  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Fred Boothby

I am trying to register , really . But I don't have a computerized type photograph , and it won't accept my registration without it . Maybe Thijs had a camera mounted on the Orange Clog - but then it would only show my rear view !

That is strange, because there are more participants that have registered without a picture of their car. But you can attach any picture you have. Or else, you can send your data to vintagerevival @ dvscc.nl.

Kind regards,
Maurice

http://www.dioncre.nl/Algje/index.html
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2014 :  19:21:06  Show Profile
Success. Done it . But without a picture . How I hate computers ; but thanks to those who tried to guide me through the digital minefield - bring back the quill pen , I say !
Go to Top of Page

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2014 :  19:44:00  Show Profile
Hello Fred,
Thank you for registering, a confirmation is on its way. Well, almost on its way. If it is okay with you I will use the picture provided by Mark on the previous page.

I just happen to see that you have J2559, my car is J2556!

Kind regards,
Maurice

Edited by - MGB on 09/07/2014 19:48:49
Go to Top of Page

JDoe

United Kingdom
85 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2014 :  14:16:55  Show Profile
Registered!
Just need to book ferry crossings and a hotel.

looking forward to it...
Go to Top of Page

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2014 :  14:24:07  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by aharrington

Registered!

Nr 39!
Go to Top of Page

MH

Germany
199 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2014 :  21:51:00  Show Profile
We will coming...

Wij nemen deel :-)

Regards
manfred & Frank

Go to Top of Page

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2014 :  19:42:24  Show Profile
Bugatti-MG: 12-13...

Edited by - MGB on 21/07/2014 19:43:21
Go to Top of Page

Adrian Moore

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2014 :  21:49:58  Show Profile
Trying to pluck up courage to drive over , is there
Camping ,
What's the best crossing ?
F0 319

Adrian Moore
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2014 :  23:17:34  Show Profile
Best crossing is Harwich-Hoek van Holland because then you pass the MG workshop in Monster and can say hi to Thijs (of orange P fame) and Cathelijne.
Thought it might depend on where you live in the UK.
Plenty of campsites all around Holland depends on if you just want to go to the track or if you want to see some more of the area, though the time of year is wrong to make a nice drive through the fields of tulips.

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2014 :  13:50:06  Show Profile
Adrian , there are three campsites within walking distance of the circuit - the closest being Het Helmgat -
but there always used to be a bit of green in the paddock for putting up a tent, now sadly lacking at Donington. However , we have in the past been chased out on the Sunday night , so if you were thinking of staying late , it might be difficult . Also worth remembering is some campsites close for the winter on the 30th September . Harwich-Hook is am easy crossing , and the cabins are not expensive . We are going Dover-Calais and then driving for 3 1/2 hours.
Go to Top of Page

Adrian Moore

United Kingdom
92 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2014 :  06:22:11  Show Profile
Entry sent
Thank you !

Adrian Moore
Go to Top of Page

MGB

Netherlands
114 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2014 :  13:22:49  Show Profile
Hello Adrian,

Thank for registering. Your name is added to the list of participants. Is there anyone with an actionshot of Adrian in his F Type Magna?

Maurice

Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2014 :  09:59:40  Show Profile
Maurice,
Could you give us some idea of the implications, and regular updates, of the news that the Zandvoort circuit might be "taken over" by the German sports car series. Some of us have ferry bookings in place.
I realise this is the fault of the circuit and no doubt has a financial background reason
http://www.dtm.com/en/index.html
Was looking forward to it ?

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2014 :  10:14:38  Show Profile
Maurice,

There is a nice picture of Adrian's lovely F Type on this website. If you go into "Events" and select MG90, it is the blue car with the name "Charlie" painted on the bonnet.

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2014 :  13:48:05  Show Profile
I, too, have just received an E-mail from Juri Castricum about the possibility of the German Touring Car Championship and its associated support races being at Zandvoort on the same weekend as our jolly. At least that is what I think it said . It was a brave attempt to inform us in English - much better than my Dutch ! But a little further explanation is needed . I do remember Zandvoort paddock as being quite small , and these modern racers never seem to turn up with the competing car on a trailer behind the old Transit van .
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000