Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Wiscombe Hillclimb Sept 13th
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

briang

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2014 :  22:51:04  Show Profile
Hoping for a good turnout of MMM at this MGCC (SW) event, ably organised as usual by Bruce Weston & SW Centre. One of the best and friendliest events in the year. It's a smashing hill and suits our cars very well.

Details & Entry Form on MGCC SW Centre website

Brian

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2014 :  11:32:01  Show Profile
I'll be there Brian. Not competing however. This year, the date does not clash with Brighton Speed Trials (which are the week before) I am always torn between the two events, and I can honestly say that I much prefer Wiscombe. It does involve a shedload more petrol plus a couple of nights in a hotel however, but it is worth it.

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

FrankAshleymgm

United Kingdom
115 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2014 :  11:59:28  Show Profile
I have had my entry confirmed by Bruce. However he would like to see more Triple M entries this year. I know the event clashes with VSCC Loton again, but Wiscombe is as good a hill as Loton, and the entry fee is considerably less. So if you are not going to Loton or don't get an entry, come to Wiscombe and enjoy a very friendly event.

Frank

Frank Ashley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000