Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2015 Triple-M Provisonal Donington Park Race Date
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2014 :  10:33:22  Show Profile
Hello Triple M Racers and Spectators!!

We have now had a provisional date from the MGCC for the 2015 Mary Harris Race. As per our request we have been given a provisional race slot at the Easter Donington Park Meeting on Sunday April 5th 2015.

Max Grid is 36 so we will be looking for at least 25 Triple-M entries. We will supplement this with VSCC invited guests. (No T Types)

The race will be 20mins, expected format to be scratch with the Mary Harris Handicap also calculated. Practice will also be on the Sunday Morning.

At this stage I am looking for provisional numbers, the earlier we can confirm that we can provide a full grid the better.

I really hope that we can encourage as many of our overseas friends to join the party. So I will be looking to make the meeting a social opportunity for us all, potentially an informal pre-race social on the Sat eve at the Donington park Hotel Bar for early arrivals, as well as a race day buffet Lunch and post race social in the Paddock to celebrate! Watch this Space!

So for now please let me know, at this stage, if you intend to enter!

Mark Dolton

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2014 :  11:30:27  Show Profile
Mark, you beat me to it ! Include me in . Donington is an excellent circuit , and doesn't overstretch our cars . Furthermore , as it is a one day MGCC event , we won't have to put up with a paddock full of BTCC transporters . ( Sly dig at Zandvoort !) Its not too far from Harwich , so our friends from Europe should make it easily , and I hope our Irish contingent will make it as well .
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2014 :  11:39:46  Show Profile
Great news, we were hoping it'd be Donington! Thijs will most certainly make the crossing. As will his usual fan crew !
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2014 :  18:39:14  Show Profile
Great stuff, 12 positive responses confirming interest so far, so not a bad start!

A lot better than my usual starts in the PB!!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000