Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Christmas & New Year Greetings
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2014 :  17:46:51  Show Profile
On behalf of the Triple-M Committee I wish our members and all Triple-M owners all the best for the festive season and happy ohc motoring in 2015.

George Eagle
Honorary Secretary,
MG Car Club Ltd - Triple-M Register

Edited by - George Eagle on 17/12/2014 17:47:42

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 18/12/2014 :  12:15:18  Show Profile
George

Many thanks for your good wishes. I would also wish you and your family a Happy Christmas and an exciting (er well not too exciting) New Year.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2014 :  14:20:31  Show Profile
Our good friend Carlo Schmitz from Luxembourg has sent his New Year greeting. As usual it takes the form of an unique drawing and with his permission I am repeating it below.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Mike Jansen

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2014 :  14:58:58  Show Profile
A Holiday Wreath only an MMM enthusiast would appreciate. Note the Red Dunlop Inner tube!

Go to Top of Page

MG Maverick

United Kingdom
1045 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2014 :  15:21:36  Show Profile
My very best wishes and thanks for a group I have just joined. I am hoping to start on the restoration of my dismantled ( not by me ) MGJ2 1933 cycle wing this year called ' poppet ', already I feel that I have a lot of support from an enthusiastic and commited community. I have a lot to learn and I am not nieve enough to know that I know it all, I am thankful to all who have placed articles who have given me the background into what is expected.

Kala Xpistouyevva kiai xponia polla , In Greek ( my second language ) Happy Christmas and Good New Year.

Chris ( J2353 )

Brighton, East Sussex & Paphos, Cyprus.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000