Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Brands Triple-M Double Header - Confirmed
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2015 :  16:14:01  Show Profile
MGCC Triple-M Mary Harris Trophy Races

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit, Sunday May 3rd 2015

Triple-M and Pre-War Invited

I am pleased to confirm that we have had final confirmation of our race meeting on May 3rd with the MGCC at Brands Hatch. In order to maximise the opportunity, have an action packed day and make our travel costs / effort worthwhile, we have secured a 2 race double header.

Practise - 15 mins - Sunday Morning
Race 1 – 20mins (Likely to be first race after Lunch)
Race 2 – 20mins (Later in the day)
£380

Further Information:

The race is open to international entrants.
We will open the entry to VSCC invited guests.
Noise Restricted by Brands at 105db.
Cars are allowed to be run as sports or stripped.
Full Entry instructions and final regs will be issued in the coming weeks.
Individual Race awards, a combined race award and the Mary Harris Handicap Trophy
Awards will be presented on the day, including the annual Triple M Race / Speed Championships Trophies
Details for the social side of the day will be confirmed. Including informal pre-race social Saturday Eve for those arriving early, Sunday buffet lunch and post-race awards.

Please can you pre-register your entry direct with me ASAP, this is very important for our international competitors so I can liaise with the MGCC and the MSA. Please contact me on mdjdolton@gmail.com

We have a lot of support behind us and huge amount of effort has gone into getting us this wonderful opportunity, it’s now up to us to fill the grid and really showcase the Triple-M and Pre-war Racing scene in 2015 and for the future.

Mark Dolton

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2015 :  16:39:26  Show Profile
That's good news , Mark . Include me in . It must be a long, long time since pre-war cars ran at Brands Hatch,
Go to Top of Page

Dow

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2015 :  16:57:02  Show Profile
Greatly looking forward to it. Should be a really good Saturday evening and an exciting Sunday.

Regards
David D
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1044 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2015 :  17:53:27  Show Profile
Yeah!!
Can't wait to come and support ORANGE

Onno "D" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  11:35:56  Show Profile
Great work Mark, I will be there with the little car. Looking forward to it ! We will come en famille for BBQ, beers and camping the night before...

I am pretty sure I watched my father race the J2 around Brands, must have been the '70s.....

Pots
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  12:05:01  Show Profile
Great stuff, I ll be investigating camping, bbqing and watering holes etc for the sat eve, so will let everyone know plan. No idea about paddock or anything yet. But we will create our own paddock space etc. couple of gazebos for shelter or lunch!!,

Looks like my local brewery will offer up a barrel of the "triple-M" special brew again!

Now back to training, yup, lose a few stone so I can keep up with you Mini midgets!!Oh and better put the car back together at some point!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
769 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  15:56:09  Show Profile
I intend to be there as well.......though I think the last triple M race there I broke a stub axle......Mr Davison didnt leave me enough room on the inside and a set of sharks teeth got me......or the nice taper roller bearings I had recently fitted.....not a good idea on spindly stub axles......
Foz
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2015 :  11:53:20  Show Profile
I note from the latest edition of Classic & Sports Car that Mark has managed to get an invitation/plug printed in the "SPORT Competition Update by James Page" pages.

Well done Mark.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000