Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Richard Proctor
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2015 :  10:28:25  Show Profile
If anyone knows the whereabouts of Richard Proctor would they please let me know. Richard is on the current Register as owning PB0330 and a previous owner of this car wishes to make contact with him.

I have tried all the more obvious sources (Graham, Paul White, Main Club Office) without success.

Colin B.

Simon

United Kingdom
449 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2015 :  12:34:26  Show Profile
Richard Proctor used to trade as "Plus four Motors" and was based in/near Bredbury, Cheshire (near Stockport) Many years ago I bought an Austin 7 Chummy from him.
Simon C.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2015 :  13:14:23  Show Profile
Simon,

It is not the same Richard Proctor, I have already told Colin about him.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2015 :  10:10:07  Show Profile
Thanks Simon. As Peter says, he has already told me about the "Plus Four Motors" chap but he is Richard Procter - whereas I am looking for Richard Proctor.

I am only trying to help out a previous owner of PB 0330 but the whole problem is now getting a bit out of hand !

However, I tend to worry such enquiries to death unless I keep myself in check. Very recently I managed to contact a previous owner of QA0258 who I have been trying to get in touch with for about 20 years. It turns out that he has been out of the country for a long time and has only just returned.

Thanks anyway.

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000