Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Seeking N. Harper
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 14/02/2015 :  22:56:05  Show Profile
We have recently received into the Register bank account a sum of £13.00 as a standing order for the current subscription to the Bulletin.

Unfortunately this person is unknown to our Bulletin Co-Ordinator so would the person named please send their details to Paul White (mmmbulletin.sub@btinternet.com) to ensure that they receive their Bulletin.

If anyone knows this person please advise them of this message in case they do not do the Forum.

We have had a number of subscriptions this year both paid into our bank and Paypal accounts without any further details of the subscriber. May I remind everyone that although we appreciate the subscription monies but without the completion of the order form that is on our library web pages we do not have any address or e-mail details to enable the Bulletin to be despatched and very importantly our Registrar is not informed of the details of your Triple-M car thus ensuring that the Register is maintained and as up to date as possible.

Many thanks.

Bob Milton - Treasurer.

Apologies this would have been better under General Information

Edited by - McEvoy on 14/02/2015 22:59:00

Nick Feakes

USA
3372 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2015 :  00:11:28  Show Profile
Now it is Bob
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Alan Bertram

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2015 :  09:24:59  Show Profile
The 'members' list shows a Nigel Harper, Wimslow, Cheshire. Coulld it be him?

Regards, Alan

PA 0397
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2015 :  12:12:35  Show Profile
Bob. I know Nigel Harper from Wilmslow (assuming he is the N Harper you want to trace ) & have been trying to ring him,without success at the moment, to let him know of your posting. Will keep trying & hopefully get him to contact Paul. Regards, Ray.
Go to Top of Page

njnh

United Kingdom
404 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2015 :  21:58:21  Show Profile
Slightly puzzling. Thanks for the phone call Ray. The most recent Bulletin I received was in December. I have emailed Paul to re-confirm my address.

Best wishes to all
Nigel Harper
Go to Top of Page

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2015 :  18:18:10  Show Profile

Thank you Nigel for contacting Paul, I guess everything is now in place for you to receive the Bulletin.

Bob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000