Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC President's International Dinner- Silverstone
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2015 :  18:45:57  Show Profile
The Triple-M Register committee is considering taking a table for 10 at the MGCC ’President’s International Dinner’, a new event which will take place on Saturday evening 20th June.

The cost per person for the three course meal is £30, plus drinks.

Hosted by John Day, the MG Car Club’s President, the dinner will take place at Silverstone Golf Club which is just 2 miles from the entrance to the Silverstone circuit.

The dinner will be followed by the announcement of this year’s Nuffield Gold Cup winner and there will be other entertainments and diversions to enjoy.

If you are interested in attending the dinner would you please get in touch with me and I will arrange things.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2015 :  11:22:56  Show Profile
Hello everyone.

Being an alert sort of chap I spotted that no-one has yet replied to this posting! For those of you who, like me, are planning to be at Silverstone, the dinner promises to be a great way of meeting fellow enthusiasts over a convivial meal.

Places are going fast, so if you wish to join a Triple-M table, would you please let me know asap and I will reserve a place for you.

If you have already booked a place directly with the Club and wish to join a Triple-M table, again, please let me know and we will include you.

Time is ticking away, so please don't delay!

Thanks
Dick Morbey
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2015 :  13:15:22  Show Profile
7 places have been booked for this table - just three more to go. Anyone interested? Just let me know!

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000