Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MGCC Wiscombe hillclimb 12th September
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

briang

United Kingdom
218 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2015 :  23:41:29  Show Profile
The regs for this great event are just out. Well organised by Bruce Weston and the SW section of MGCC. Has been blessed with a good MMM entry in the past, so what about this year? I'm sending mine off tomorrow.

Come on all you MMM speedsters (despite me looking a bit grumpy) join the fun!

Brian

colintf

United Kingdom
1502 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2015 :  04:52:44  Show Profile
I hope to see lots of you there :)

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2015 :  10:53:05  Show Profile
You are right Brian. A great event in a lovely part of the country. Ideal for a long week-end away. I will be there - even though only as a mere spectator. Years ago we were able to run two MMM Classes - one for blown cars and the other for unblown. On one memorable occasion, I got 6 runs up the hill for my entry fee !

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

Christian H

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2015 :  19:42:41  Show Profile
Recently I have entered with my s/c J2 - an event long overdue on my "to-do-list" - all gentlemen of the SW centre I had contact with are a delight to deal with - they sorted all the paperwork out with the MSA to make me with my International Historic Licence eligible for this event - wonderful!
It would be nice if a few of us would be waving the Triple M flag at this lovely event!

Christian Hoeptner
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1502 Posts

Posted - 28/07/2015 :  20:32:36  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Christian H

Recently I have entered with my s/c J2 - an event long overdue on my "to-do-list" - all gentlemen of the SW centre I had contact with are a delight to deal with - they sorted all the paperwork out with the MSA to make me with my International Historic Licence eligible for this event - wonderful!
It would be nice if a few of us would be waving the Triple M flag at this lovely event!

Christian Hoeptner

Ah, so you are the overseas competitor I was being told about

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000