Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 VSCC Mallory Park Triple M Race
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2015 :  13:51:18  Show Profile
Guys, I can now confirm that entries are now open for the MG Race at Mallory on August 22nd.

We have been offered one of the longer races of the day 12 min scratch race. At £165.

(Same cost as the 12min races at Cadwell next weekend)

Why not enter a handicap race too at £110 to make the most of the day!

Entries are now open at www.vscc.co.uk

Please note, there is an error on the cost which is being amended on the entry forms. I can guarantee it is £165. For VSCC events you entry fee is not taken until after the event so please enter early and let me know too!

Please support, this is the first time we have an all MG race with the VSCC. They gave us this race when our own dates were at risk with the MGCC for 2015. So please show your support!

Mark Dolton

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2015 :  21:12:35  Show Profile
Mark . I will certainly be entering. It is a great little circuit , not too taxing on our cars but still it has its challenges . I am sure we can make VSCC pleased to have invited us .
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2015 :  16:23:20  Show Profile
I am sorry to miss this great spectacle, I am away with the F Register in Belgium
I hope it's a great race and repeated next year

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 14/07/2015 :  10:30:46  Show Profile
Hey All, just a gentle reminder to get those entries in for the VSCC Mallory Park Triple-M race August 22nd. Just over a month away!

We already have 4 cars that were not out at Brands Hatch hopefully joining us which is great news. Plenty of interest so please turn that into confirmed entries, www.vscc.co.uk

We have 10 cars out at VSCC Oulton Park this weekend with the VSCC, reinforcing the strong support from the MG community.

If you have contacted me with your plans thank you. If not please let me know, makes my job sooo much easier.

All the best, I will update again mid August after my hols with an update on Entries and a final push!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 27/07/2015 :  14:51:43  Show Profile
4 weeks to go! Please come out and support us and the great offer from the VSCC.

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2015 :  11:39:28  Show Profile
I believe we are up to 12....so a few more and we match Brands...keep them coming!

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2015 :  11:58:55  Show Profile
Anyone who is taking part in the Lincolnshire Wolds touring event might like to stay on for a day and then make for Mallory on th 22nd to support our chaps. I'm hoping to do just that!

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2015 :  19:08:44  Show Profile
Mallory Park is a lovely venue ideally suited to our cars, it has a nice club atmosphere.

It would be nice to see plenty of spectating Triple-M cars and even better if we had a designated parking area.

I hope to be there.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2015 :  15:54:47  Show Profile
Very, very disappointing. Entries for Mallory Park have now closed , and despite all the enthusiasm and promises of entries , we have 12 , just 12 . I think it will be highly unlikely that VSCC will offer us another 'stand alone' race - why, even the Rileys got a bigger grid , and that was at Pembrey in deepest Wales. As I have said - very disappointing .
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2015 :  21:09:31  Show Profile
Fred

Twelve entries is as you say very disappointing. However as the VSCC are very eager to fill grids at race meetings and finding it very difficult to do so, I suspect that they would entertain 'late entries' if you can do a bit of arm twisting.

Mallory being in the centre of the country is not far from anyone and the circuit is ideal for Triple-M cars.

But however many cars there are on the start line I will be there with Dick M and George E to cheer you all on.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  08:13:07  Show Profile
I am sorry to be missing this one, but wish you all well with qualifying and racing

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1129 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  08:21:23  Show Profile
Hi All,

Just a quick update ahead of this weekend’s Mallory Park race with the VSCC. We have a good although smaller than hoped Grid for Saturday. 13 cars will line up for the penultimate race of the day. The VSCC have been incredibly supportive, great awards for scratch, Handicap and classes. I hope that despite the small grid we will have the opportunity to race again with the VSCC. I am however disappointed we haven’t been able to attract more but massive thanks to the guys entered and I can’t wait to see you on the weekend. Should be a real cracker of a race for the outright win!

Mallory Entries as follows:

· Chris CADMAN MG MONTLHERY MIDGET

· Fred BOOTHBY MG J2

· Hamish MCNINCH MG PA

· Andrew MORLAND MG L1 4 SEATER

· Barry FOSTER MG MONTLHERY MIDGET

· Harry PAINTER MG PA

· Mark DOLTON MG PB

· Duncan POTTER MG MONTLHERY MIDGET

· Charles JONES MG L MAGNA

· Andy KING MG J2 to J4 Spec

· Adrian MOORE MG F TYPE

· Mike PAINTER MG KAYNE

· Tom HARDMAN Bellevue Special

We have nearly 50 people on the list, expressing interest to race. Just need to get everyone together at once! So I really would like to create a bumper grid for the Brands Race in 2016.

So please tell me what works and what doesn’t. Provisional Date for Brands Mary Harris Trophy, Double header on Sunday May 1st 2016.

I ve had 5 new racers (or previous) confirm their intent for 2016 this week, car and licenses ready, so Let’s go for a maximum 30 car grid….why not!!

All the best and speak soon

Mark

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  10:06:28  Show Profile
Well done Mark and good luck to all, should make for a good race.

George
Hon Sec
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  14:38:20  Show Profile
George

Will you be there? If so where do you plan to park? Looking at the site plan there appears to have been some changes. However I will be there and intend to park in the usual area.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  16:31:20  Show Profile
Well done Mark. 2016 looking great :)

Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2015 :  18:50:08  Show Profile
Peter

The usual parking area is immediately after passing through the entrance gate?

I am afraid I shall be in the MGB GTV8 as the L2 is currently without a dynamo - see my posting under Technical Information.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 19/08/2015 18:51:03
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000