Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 6 cylinder Cheeses
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BOBC658

United Kingdom
87 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2023 :  21:51:42  Show Profile
Hi, can anyone supply or know where I can obtain the Cheeses necessary to fit my F2 engine? Any suggestions gratefully received.
BobC

Mike Miles

United Kingdom
90 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2023 :  09:30:33  Show Profile
Bob,
Think these are aluminium on the F type? Andy King was making the steel ones for the later engines, I had several sets!! If you decide on a steel set I can probably help, either original, Andy King manufacture or ones I had made myself, please contact me on mikecharlesmiles@hotmail.com to discuss. Wouldn’t use the MMM forum e mail system, it never works for me!!
Go to Top of Page

cryrnr

United Kingdom
214 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2023 :  09:04:40  Show Profile
Bob - I have one aluminium cheese that I believe to be F type. Not sure if it is the front or rear - or indeed which box its currently hidden in! Will search it out over the w/e and send you dimensions. Regards, Neil
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1939 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2023 :  09:43:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by cryrnr

Bob - I have one aluminium cheese that I believe to be F type. Not sure if it is the front or rear - or indeed which box its currently hidden in! Will search it out over the w/e and send you dimensions. Regards, Neil

I shouldn't take long to "sniff out."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000