Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 February Bulletin
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2016 :  20:40:48  Show Profile
Some subscribers to our bi-monthly bulletin have been in touch with Paul White to ask when they can expect to receive the February edition of the Bulletin. The answer is 'quite soon', but there has been a slight technical delay in getting some of the material together for this particular edition.

I know patience is a virtue, and we are sure you will be rewarded for it quite soon!

The other side of the coin is the subscription process itself. If any current subscribers have not got around to renewing their 2016 subscription, Paul would be extremely grateful if you would kindly attend to this now.

And of course if anyone would like to become a new subscriber, he would be particularly pleased to hear from you! Details of how to subscribe can be found elsewhere on this website.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 24/02/2016 20:41:39

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2016 :  12:35:28  Show Profile
Hi Dick,

Is it possible to get the December issue of The Bulletin on the web soon. The October issue is the last one posted. I guess I should probably just subscribe so I can get my copies earlier to help control my needed dose of MMM info! I really look forward to seeing all the news in the MMM world.

I do appreciate all the work that goes into putting this together and also everyone's contribution of articles etc.

Best regards,

John
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2016 :  14:07:29  Show Profile
This is just a note to let subscribers to the Bulletin know that they should have their February issue any time now. Mine landed on the door mat this morning and it is definitely worth the wait although I apologise again for the production difficulties that delayed it this time.

As always Digby Gibbs, the bulletin editor, would be grateful for contributions for future issues - an emphasis on the technical as usual, but any material would I am sure be welcomed.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2016 :  16:08:05  Show Profile
Got mine today.
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2016 :  16:16:20  Show Profile
I'll likely see mine in about 2 weeks.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2016 :  20:14:10  Show Profile
Lew, it is well worth waiting for.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

Richard Hinton

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2016 :  07:39:18  Show Profile
Beautifully produced printed and presented .. and many thanks to Digby and all for giving my MG talk & film all day event in Herts on 7th May such a nice mention. You are all invited - even nicer if you can come in your Triple M cars to go in the display line up on the lawn outside the hall. Many thanks hope to see many of you there to listen to Mike Allison and Peter Browning with Graham Robson. Email me to go on the database for future details. A big turnout would be lovely in warm spring weather with an outdoor lunchtime barbecue.

Richard Hinton
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000