Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 J2 knuckle
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

IanG

Australia
72 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  01:06:54  Show Profile
Hi Frank,
Sorry I couldn't help but it seems with the sensivity with numbers & correctly so you are better of repairing it.
I wished now I never opened my mouth as what was an innocent offer to help has landed me with criticism from everyone.
The knuckle had no monetry value or use to me & I thought I was doing the right thing.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Frank

Hello everyone,
my simple question of help has led to a discussion of principles. To follow her was very interesting to me. But it was never my intention to put others in trouble. Ian, thank you for your offer to help me.
Through your advice I have found a way to repair the original parts. I think that is the best way to the history of my car.

Thanks again to all who helped me.

King regards
Frank

Go to Top of Page

Keith Durston

United Kingdom
713 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  10:09:48  Show Profile
Ian,
I have followed this topic with interest but have never had a moment when I thought that you were doing anything other than trying to help someone with a problem. I would be surprised if, on reflection, any of the contributors could reasonably think otherwise. Please don't "beat yourself up" for trying to help. That is what has always made the MG fraternity such a great environment for me.
Keith
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3681 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  10:31:22  Show Profile
Hear hear! to Keith's comment

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3244 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  11:42:08  Show Profile
Well said Keith.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2564 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  14:47:55  Show Profile
Ian, I also absolutely agree with Keith. Please do not in any way criticise yourself. There is the old saying that we are all our own worst critics!

Best wishes,

Dave
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000