Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 1982 & 1961-1986 registers
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

William Cullen

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2008 :  20:55:05  Show Profile
Hi All

I have copies of the above registers produced by the MMM register(The 1961-1986 is the SIlver Jubilee register)

These registers contain the cars chassis and engine number as well as the owner and registration numbers plus other details such as body type etc and if any known chages had been made.there is also a supplement for the 1982 register.
I am prepared to photocopy the 1982 register as this is in loose leaf form but the Silver Jubilee register was produced in book form like the year books.
If you would like a copy of the 1982 register I would be prepared to photocopy this for you and provide you pay for the copying and postage I would send it on to you.
If you would like details of your car if it is included in these registers please e-mail me with your car details such as chassis number and present registration number.
I also have a copy of a Manual of Specilised Information again this was produced by the MMM Register and was collated by J Kidder. it contains a lot of usful information. If you would like a copy the above applies.

Let me know if you are intrested.

Bill

mgptype

United Kingdom
709 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2008 :  21:04:38  Show Profile
Hi Bill,

I am interested in a copy. Can you email me more details.
regards.

Fred...
Go to Top of Page

William Cullen

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2008 :  20:56:31  Show Profile
Hi Fred
Once I have the photocopy cost and postage rate I will let you know.
Regards

Bill
I am interested in a copy. Can you email me more details.
regards.

Fred...
[/quote]

Bill
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000