Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 service information sheets
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John James

United Kingdom
963 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2008 :  21:54:22  Show Profile
I have a set of original Service Information Sheets (numbers 1 to 66). They are still in the original cover (cover is well worn and dog eared and ripped on the back cover) but the sheets themselves are in prety good condition (apart from some, mainly those at the front, being dog eared). They come with an original signed (by George Tuck, Publicity Manager) copy to M.G. Distibutors and Dealers dated 5th October, 1939 advising of two revised Service Information Sheets (Numbers 7 and 64).

I have absolutely no financial interest in this matter as I am selling them on behalf of MGCC member Tom Gray. However I want to get a fair price for Tom for these Service Information Sheets. As a guide, an Auctioneer at Silverstone quoted a price of around £80.

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
279 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2008 :  22:09:06  Show Profile
Isn't this the sort of thing the register should be buying for the library?
Go to Top of Page

John James

United Kingdom
963 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2008 :  09:52:18  Show Profile
Terry,

Yes, probably. I would like to see them go to a good home at a fair price. This was certainly the case with the F Magna Instruction Manual I sold on behalf of Alan Smith.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000