Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Brian Kelly
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
568 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2020 :  14:12:59  Show Profile
It is with sadness that I have to report the death of Brian Kelly. Brian was born in Manchester but has lived for the past 15 years or so in Kansas USA. Prior to that he and his wife lived in Huntington Beach near Los Angeles .
He owned a PA and a K1 and attended a number of G O Fs which entailed travelling many miles in his PA .
He returned to the U K almost annually,mainly to attend the Beaulieu autojumble , but also staying a few months to meet old friends , attend a local Triple M natter and watch Manchester City and United football matches.
He was a dedicated Triple M enthusiast who will be missed by his many friends both here and in the States .

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3240 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2020 :  14:25:30  Show Profile
How sad that yet another Triple-M enthusiast has passed away.

Brian was a regular contributor to this Forum, and as Ray notes a regular visitor to Beaulieu.

RIP Brian.

George
Go to Top of Page

powerplus

United Kingdom
599 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2020 :  18:03:13  Show Profile

Very sorry to hear the sad news of Brian Kelly’s death. He was a devoted Triple-M owner and a very knowledgeable Triple-M enthusiast. He visited Beaulieu Autojumble annually from America where we met and enjoyed his company, as well aa joining our Natters, when in UK. He will be sadly missed.

Powerplus.
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm Bailey

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2020 :  19:48:14  Show Profile
I too am sad to hear of the death of Brian, I only saw him a few times at a local natter when he was over in England. He was always helpful and knowledgeable about Triple M cars and he me much valuable advice.
Go to Top of Page

mgva

USA
81 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2020 :  16:30:42  Show Profile
Totally sad that Brian is gone, he will be missed!
Go to Top of Page

Paul White

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2020 :  21:56:01  Show Profile
What sad news - my PA is an ex Police car and Brian whilst searching for other MMM info managed to find in the Police archives additional info on my PA which we were both delighted to discover. Frequently rang to hear of progress. Many thanks Brian you will be missed by many. Paul
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2020 :  19:47:35  Show Profile
Brian Kelly. You were one of a kind. Thanks for all the fun over the years.

Here's a typical Brian story.... a few years ago Brian and I were in the hotel car park ready to head to Beaulieu on Sunday morning. We were checking out a red Imp when an elderly couple came out who started chatting with us about their car. The gent mentioned it was the Coventry Climax engine to which Brian quickly replied that Coventry climax reminded him of the best weekend he ever had.

The distinguished wife tried to stifle a big snicker, unsuccessfully, while the old gent failed to see Brian's humor at all.

RIP, my friend. tommm

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000