Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 BULLETIN SUBSCRIPTIONS 2023
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Digby

United Kingdom
133 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  17:22:33  Show Profile
Bulletin 2023 Subscriptions:
Readers of the Bulletin will be aware that the cost of the subscription is having to be increased to cover the increases in paper, ink and postage. The revised rates for 2023 are as follows:
UK £18.00
Europe £25.00
USA and Rest of World £30.00
The Committee has endeavoured to keep the increase to the absolute minimum and we hope that you will continue to subscribe so that you can enjoy the Bulletin for another 12 months. Here are details of how to pay:
Standing Order
If you have a set up a bank Standing Order can you please notify your bank of the revised rate as soon as possible.
Online payments
We encourage subscribers to use on-line payments if at all possible. The Register’s bank details are shown at triple-mregister.org/bulletinsubscriptions.asp and are included in the regular communications that Paul White sends to subscribers.
Cheques
As previously mentioned, we now ask that subscribers avoid sending us cheques. These are very difficult and time consuming to process, especially now that bank branches are scarce even in some of the larger towns, and very rare in the area of Wales where Paul White lives!
Paper
A renewal notice will be posted on the website that can be printed off and returned to Paul White, otherwise contact Paul and he will post or e-mail one to you as necessary.

LewPalmer

USA
3247 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  18:33:22  Show Profile
Digby, I just tried to pay, but after filling out the form and clicking pay. It asked that I pay GBP 21, not 30. I will cancel out if possible, but you may want to change the amount asked.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651
Go to Top of Page

rwerwe

Switzerland
37 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  18:38:08  Show Profile
Dear Digby
I am just about to pay for the renewal.
But...the PayPal payment page has not been updated yet. I can only pay £21 (instead of the renewal Europe of £25 for 2023).
This for your info.
Best regards
Roland

Roland Wettstein, Switzerland
Parnell-MG K3 (K3009)
Go to Top of Page

morton90

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  21:00:38  Show Profile
Hi Digby

Just paid my 2023 UK membership by PayPal but only been charged £16, let me know how to pay the additional £3.

Thanks
Andrew
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  21:38:49  Show Profile
Thanks Andrew.

The account encoding to enable Paypal payments to be made at the new rate is not yet in place. Currently being worked on.

It's perhaps easier and cheaper to pay the £3 by direct bank transfer to the Register's a/c - sort code and account details are:
M.G. Car Club Triple M Register
Sort Code: 20-01-09
Account No.: 80620483

Regards
Dick

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

Edited by - DickMorbey on 09/12/2022 21:39:28
Go to Top of Page

morton90

United Kingdom
16 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2022 :  23:37:50  Show Profile
Thanks Dick
Just paid the £3 extra into the bank account.

Regards
Andrew
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2022 :  08:29:12  Show Profile
Many thanks, Andrew. And duly received!
Dick.

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Sutherland

United Kingdom
1578 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2022 :  17:49:48  Show Profile
Digby,
A reminder, please, for the Standing Order annual renewal date?

Bruce. (PB0564)
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2022 :  19:06:51  Show Profile
Hello Bruce,

I see that there's been no reply to your request I will just say that the Bulletin subscription year concludes with the December 2022 /January 2023 edition. The Bulletin year starts afresh with the February/March 2023 edition.

It will greatly help our noble subscription coordinator Paul White if people could please remember renew as soon as possible, because he needs to know how many Feb/March copies to print!

By far the easiest and (from our point of view and maybe yours) the best way to subscribe or renew is to do so by sending a bank to bank transfer payment, which very many of you already do.

Grateful thanks to those of you who have already sent your 2023 payments. Please remember to update any existing standing orders that you may have running with your bank to reflect the new rate which is detailed elsewhere in this thread.

Happy Christmas!
Dick

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Digby

United Kingdom
133 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2022 :  20:26:59  Show Profile
Evening Bruce, apologies for lack of response; for some reason I didn’t get the usual notification of a posting so was unaware! Will try to remember to check all postings in future. Thank you Dick for sorting this.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2022 :  21:15:43  Show Profile

Thanks, Digby,

Bruce, I realise I didn’t really answer your question! The date of any current standing order will be whatever date you instructed your bank to pay it upon!

It’s always good, however, if standing orders can be made to be payable by mid December at the latest, because that gives Paul a really good idea about likely print requirements for the first edition of the new year!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary and acting treasurer
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

John Libbert

USA
211 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  14:56:06  Show Profile
Has the on-line payment method using Paypal been updated? I would like to renew my subscription and this is the easiest way from the US without incurring additional bank charges.

Best regards and Happy Holidays!

John Libbert
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  15:57:59  Show Profile
John, I believe Nick Feakes is working on amending the Paypal transaction coding to accommodate the current prices. Gather that their systems are none too easy to work with!

Glad that PP is cost effective for purchasers. Unfortunately PP hits the Register with a hefty commission though, so a mixed blessing...

Happy Christmas!

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

PaulusPotter

Netherlands
203 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  19:23:30  Show Profile
Hello Paul, Dick,

I wanted to pay for the bulletin, but the link with the information on payment does'nt work for me ?

Paul
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3680 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  20:12:22  Show Profile
Thanks Paulus,

Sorry, the Paypal link is not working at the moment, but it's always possible to pay in any of the following ways:

By transfer (or Standing Order) to our account at Barclays Bank:
M G Car Club Triple-M Register
Sortcode 20-01-09
A/c no. 80620483

IBAN: GB04 BARC 2001 0980 6204 83
SWIFT BIC: BARCGB22

Not encouraged nowadays, but we can accept a UK bank cheque (made payable to ‘MGCC Triple-M Register’) posted to:-
Paul White,
Rhiwlas,
Y Pant,
Llandegla,
Denbighshire,
LL11 3AE.
WALES UK.

I hope this may be helpful to you!

Best wishes

PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 23/12/2022 20:13:14
Go to Top of Page

Paul White

United Kingdom
55 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  20:36:11  Show Profile
Hello Bruce, Apologies for the delay in replying , your Standing Order last year was received on 26th Feb - if when you update the subscription amount could you also amend the payment date to late Dec it will help .

Many thanks Paul
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000