Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG100 - Silverstone - June 10/11
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2023 :  10:56:50  Show Profile
Just a reminder that early bird tickets for MG100 Silverstone are on sale now up to and including February 28 at a discount of 20%. In addition MGCC members receive a £10 reduction on the price, so now might be a good time to get your booking in!

This year there will be a huge MMM presence both on track and in our large marquee and display area. There is also the opportunity to apply to put your car in a dedicated timeline.

The leaflet below gives details of how to apply for discounted entry and the £10 MGCC member reduction

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary and acting treasurer
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

Edited by - DickMorbey on 13/02/2023 10:57:39

Blithe Spirit

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2023 :  11:59:33  Show Profile
I am considering trying "MG Silverstone" this year as we are promised a stronger triple m presence; but which day are they racing? The club publicity is not much help on this.
Regards,
David
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2023 :  14:49:38  Show Profile
Not yet definitely known but we expect qualifying on Saturday and race on Sunday

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2023 :  19:28:48  Show Profile
An important remindert:

Tonight, at midnight sees the close of the super early-bird savings on entry tickets to the big centenary event of the year, MG and Triumph 100! You can get a further 20% off your entry tickets if you order this evening. After that, you will receive just the club members' discount.

So get booking tonight!

Camping is also available as an extra and there will be plenty of evening entertainment and food provided for those staying on site from Friday evening as well.

Get booking your tickets now via www.mgtriumph100.co.uk– see you there!

To claim your additional club members’s discount – just enter your MGCC membership number in the promo code box when you buy tickets.

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2023 :  20:53:20  Show Profile
UPDATE:

Although special 'Early Bird' tickets for the flagship event MG & Triumph100 at Silverstone on June 10/11 are no longer available, discounted tickets for MGCC members are still on offer.

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

rwerwe

Switzerland
37 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2023 :  21:42:42  Show Profile
Hi Dick
Do I have to buy tickets even though I have registered for the Triple M race?
What is included in the £475.00 entry fee?
How many tickets?
Can someone answer me that?
Thank you very much!

Roland Wettstein, Switzerland
Parnell-MG K3 (K3009)
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1503 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2023 :  22:49:26  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rwerwe

Hi Dick
Do I have to buy tickets even though I have registered for the Triple M race?
What is included in the £475.00 entry fee?
How many tickets?
Can someone answer me that?
Thank you very much!

Roland Wettstein, Switzerland
Parnell-MG K3 (K3009)

Hi Roland, Duncan might know the answers, but I think you might get 4 entry tickets. Check with Duncan though

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)

https://www.triple-mregister.org/racing.asp

http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2023 :  12:55:25  Show Profile
Did I read Rolands posting correctly ? £475 entry fee for the MMMrace ? Well - goodbye .
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2023 :  13:27:58  Show Profile
Fred

£475 for 2 x 20 minute races + practice on the GP circuit. That is £237.50 per 20 minute race.

On a £ per minute rate, £11.87 per minute, that is alot cheaper than any of the VSCC races in 2023. VSCC is either £221 for 15 minutes, £14.73 per minute, at Cadwell or Mallory or £263 for 15 minutes, £17.53 per minute, at Silverstone National or Donington.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2023 :  16:49:52  Show Profile
Come on Fred I’ve already booked the Ferry and have stroopwafels for you on stock!

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
364 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2023 :  17:04:25  Show Profile
Thanks, Onno , I can smell them already ! But Tim, that kind of money is still one helluva hit for a poor whining pensioner and £11.87 per minute is quite expensive when it must be two or more minutes down the hanger straight ! But I will be there to eat Dutch waffels as I have agreed to transport someone elses car to Silverstone for them .
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
770 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2023 :  22:52:27  Show Profile
Hi Tim and all, its not just the cost .... did a lot of laps in the Coys 1 hour races we had on the old Historic GP Circuit .. which is better than the new one as the best corner (Bridge) is no longer used.
Cadwell,Mallory and even Donington keep you busy....... broke the rev counter at Silverstone when it tried to go round a second time on Hanger Straight... think someone has a picture of that.....and it is blxxdy boring for the spectators as well. I will not be there as I had already entered an event in Italy on the same weekend before we knew the Silverstone date. However will be at Brands Hatch.
When the MGCC used the old club circuit I managed 3 races most times..... MMM race , T-types and an all comers ..... I remember Mike Dowley and myself in a "winners" race" .... think the 6R4 Metros thought we were parked!
FOZ
Go to Top of Page

NZ_monty

New Zealand
63 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2023 :  03:53:55  Show Profile
Will there be Dutch Waffels for the Kiwi's flying over for this? Hahaha

Costing way more than £475 to be there and I won't even see any track time, but I'm seriously looking forward to seeing any and all of the MMM's there on or off the track.

Daniel
J4213

Edited by - NZ_monty on 03/03/2023 03:54:50
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1045 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2023 :  08:56:30  Show Profile
I’ll try to bring plenty but no guarantees
As I’ve also just paid for VSCC Cadwell the week after my credit card is now out of commission

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2023 :  14:10:19  Show Profile
Well done Onno !
Re. Silverstone - This is going to be a fabulous weekend of Triple M racing. We are hoping to have five, possibly 6 !, K3s on the track racing - pretty good I would say. There will be a register marquee with plenty of interesting cars and people ! The cost is comparable, probably less than VSCC racing, and hey, we're on the Grand Prix circuit ! - So, do enter, spectate, support, join the racers for a beer, join the racers for two beers, bring your Triple M car along and have fun..... Gonna be great !

Pots
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
303 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2023 :  14:22:06  Show Profile
Duncan

Definately less than VSCC.

With a good showing perhaps we can persuade MGCC to do some more MMM races at other MGCC meetings as MGCC prices are way down on VSCC.

I don't know if you have seen the price for the VSCC Olton Park Team Challenge, £310 per driver for a commitment to two 15 min races so £620 in total. This makes MGCC Silverstone a real bargain at £475 for two 20 min races.

Regards

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000