Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Kimber Classic Trial
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2009 :  10:14:07  Show Profile
Dear All,

For the fifth year running, we'll be coming over to enter the Kimber Classic Trial. We always have a wonderful time, but I'm afraid we have also seen the number of entries drop each year! In our first year there were actually about 64 cars entered, last year there were about 30 ...
To make the trip worthwhile for us, we'd like to see some more of you out there. We don't get the chance to see your cars very often, so you can imagine the thrill we got when we first encountered Hell's Ladder and found a row of about 20 proper cars in front of us waiting in line on our first year!
The Kimber is a truly wonderful event, very well organised and a heap of fun!
Please, do consider entering, we need you there !

See you in April!
Cathelijne Spoelstra

Edited by - Cathelijne on 17/02/2009 10:15:40

Mike Linward

United Kingdom
93 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  10:26:24  Show Profile
I would like to echo Cathelijne's sentiments. Please make the effort to support this event and donĘt forget the gymkhana/driving tests on the Sunday morning of the same weekend. They are very good fun and donĘt have to be taken too seriously! You also donĘt have to have entered the trial the day before in order to take part. Details and entry forms from the South West web site or contact Andrew Owst, tel: 01761 221 893

Regards,

Mike
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2009 :  22:52:12  Show Profile
I plan to attend with Sarah and the boys, though their presence precludes me from driving in the trial...
I am on the scrounge for a car to play with for the driving tests though...
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2009 :  14:27:25  Show Profile
BoyS ? More fresh Triple M blood???

Look forward to seeing the entire Reid family!
Cathelijne
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  00:48:56  Show Profile
Yeah.....but got to spend more time in the garage from now on...
Thomas helps me spannering now, though Edward was born just before Christmas, so is just an observer at the moment....
Alex.
Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2009 :  08:22:08  Show Profile
Ah, and of royal Triple M blood too ! Congratulations!

Cathelijne
Go to Top of Page

Centric

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2009 :  09:34:12  Show Profile
Hello everyone,
As you have no doubt read in Safety Fast now is your last chance to enter the kimber Classic Trial. We have a good entry of 30 odd cars but how about a few new faces joining us-or even some of the old ones returning? If you are not sure give me a call on 01935 863673.
Hope to see you there,
Alan Grassam
Go to Top of Page

RacingSnake

United Kingdom
62 Posts

Posted - 16/04/2009 :  23:59:37  Show Profile
It looks like Allam Splash should be interesting if the amount of rain we have had here in Cambridgeshire has fallen in the West (I am sure it has....)
We'll be setting off in a modern on Friday, and hope to see a few faces arriving at the Sherbourne hotel for afternoon/early evening time before we have to go and feed little Reids.
I hope to see entrants departing and catch a few of you in action on the hills, but will be taking our time over lunch for once....
Sunday I hope to have a play in a real car - thanks for the offer Ian & Valerie!
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Alex.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000