Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Parts Purveyors
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ross Kelly

Australia
227 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2009 :  01:17:06  Show Profile
I find it quite amusing watching from the other side of the world whilst personal vendettas are fought out on this forum, having dealt with most GB suppliers of pre war parts like most of us (except for the perfect few), they all have their good and bad points.

But they certainly help keep our cars running whilst having to make a living. They like my business are not registered charities. If you don't like them don't use them.

best wishes

Ross Kelly

Bruce Sutherland

United Kingdom
1564 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2009 :  18:41:28  Show Profile
Further to RossÆs last paragraph, before committing to any expensive purchase, it pays to do your homework to know precisely what you need.

Along with many others, I have found all the parts information I need through the unstinting help from others on this forum û parts descriptions, dimensions, and now photos & sketches.

I have not had any problems with any dealers when I have adequate data for the part I want to buyàààbut I learned the hard way at first.

To avoid disappointmentàààdo your homework first!

Bruce. (PB0564)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000