Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Windsor -The 80 Year Bash
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Keith Wallace

United Kingdom
367 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  15:08:41  Show Profile
If any one else out there, is going to the Windsor bash,
look out for me, i'm in car 55. (PB Grey undercoat YS 5081)

See you there!

Keith and Wendy

Edited by - Keith Wallace on 24/04/2009 10:02:35

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3677 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  18:54:01  Show Profile
....... and Gill and I will be in PA 0743 - blue - number 46 - ha! - for once I have got ahead of Mr.Duncombe!

Regards
Dick Morbey, PA/B 0743
Go to Top of Page

David Allison

United Kingdom
665 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2009 :  15:15:17  Show Profile
Allison's enmasse Mike in car 19 (I think thats what he said) and me driving with Claire in the NA for Jane and Tim.

Regards David
Go to Top of Page

David Allison

United Kingdom
665 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2009 :  15:17:17  Show Profile
I forgot to add that the NA is number 42 so it looks like you P type types are all gulping my castor oil fumes - tee heee!

Regards David
Go to Top of Page

David Allison

United Kingdom
665 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2009 :  09:05:21  Show Profile
What an experience!

My wife and I would like to publically give our thanks to the organisation and other participants that made Saturday in particular a very special experience.

The waiting and hill starts were a bit of a pain (superchargers, pre-selectors and queues never happy together) but what a special thing to be involved in.
The courtyard and the internal roadways of the castle were great Peter and Andrew in the K3's and Oliver in the C type thankfully not meaning the NA was the noisiest or hottest former competition car - what a choural sound all those engines made through the archways.

The last archway and then that long drive down to the Cricket Club came close to topping the Castle itself.

If you were there too - it was nice seeing you - if you wern't those that were did the MMM world and the MG name proud.

Lastly my sincere thanks to Tim and Jane for making it possible for Claire and I to join in.

Kind regards David Allison
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000