Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 history of PA 1065
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

barbelina

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 29/07/2010 :  16:21:48  Show Profile
Hi, I am a new member working on the completion of MG PA 1065 Lic# BMH732 and would like to find out as much history of the car as possible. The car was exported to the U.S. 1973 when it was sold by Terry Bone to a Robert Wagner in Indiana.
The registry have "other owners known" as J.Walton, P Chute and D. Fields. Does anyone have information or know anything about the car and it's history?
Thank you

leif

Robin Hamblett

United Kingdom
534 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2010 :  09:09:52  Show Profile
Hi Leif

I have emailed you off line about your car. It's not known to the register at this stage but I am keen to assist you with your query.

Kind regards

Robin
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3237 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2010 :  12:49:30  Show Profile
Hi Leif

Firstly welcome to the forum.

The MG Car Club, Abingdon, keep all the original chassis files for the Triple-M cars, there are some gaps but hopefully the file for PA1065 survives! You can obtain a copy of the file from the MGCC on payment of a small fee. Contact John Innes.

Regards George
Go to Top of Page

barbelina

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2010 :  22:02:03  Show Profile
Thank you for the suggestions, I have a report from the Register but hoped that the names of the past owners would trigger someones memory about the owners and their use of the car. The inside trim panels show dates from the sixties when most likely they were re upholstered to the current red instead of blue shown in the report.
again, thank you for your suggestions,
Got to get back in the spray-booth and apply some of that Blue paint so the car can get back on the road again.

leif
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000