Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 50th Annivesary badge?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Peter Frost

United Kingdom
57 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2011 :  09:55:44  Show Profile
One for me to please.
Go to Top of Page

mgtommm

USA
505 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  18:15:30  Show Profile
Peter,

I would commit to 3 high quality badges from say Gladman & Norman.

Not sure what their lead time is or what number we're down to now, but best be getting arse in gear

tommm in Ohio, but Reno then Warwick & Silverstone in June
Go to Top of Page

Nick Dean

United Kingdom
444 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  21:10:41  Show Profile
Peter, please add me to the list for a badge.
PA 1481.
Regards Nick.

N A Dean
Go to Top of Page

mrw

United Kingdom
26 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2011 :  21:39:30  Show Profile
I will take one, please
Thanks
Go to Top of Page

gordclark

Canada
170 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2011 :  01:21:45  Show Profile
I'm not quite sure who's carrying the ball on this one, but who ever is, please contact me, as I have a supplier that does lovely cloisonné work at VERY attractive prices.

Their masters are cut using a computerized spark erosion machine, keeping the die costs down.

Gord Clark
Rockburn, Qué.
gordclark@securenet.net
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  10:21:26  Show Profile
Gord, The ball in this case is being carried by Chairman Peter Green on behalf of the Triple M Committee and I know that at present he is in the process of obtaining final proofs of the badge and firm prices from two badge manufacturers. Peter obviously scans these Forum pages regularly and if he needs to contact your supplier I am sure that he will be in touch with you. Things are moving pretty quickly at present in view of the need to have the badges available for our Silverstone week-end.

Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2011 :  20:30:02  Show Profile
Hi,

Please put me down for one.

Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2011 :  00:30:29  Show Profile
As Colin B has mentioned I am organising the manufacture of the Anniversary car badge. There is no need for anyone else to say they would like one as there will be plenty to go round.

As soon as we receive them I will post a message giving details of the price and from whom to purchase them. I am not taking the above postings requesting a badge (or two or three) as an order.

Peter.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2011 :  00:48:14  Show Profile
I am pleased to tell you that the Anniversary car badges will be on sale at Silverstone and thereafter from the library. The price of the badge will be £20.

Peter.

Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1487 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2011 :  10:10:52  Show Profile
Great news Peter. I shall attend the MMM stand with an appropriate bundle of grubby fivers in my equally grubby hand.

Thanks again.
Colin B.
Go to Top of Page

bugeye

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  16:40:30  Show Profile
Hi, all, Im new here and wants to say hello. Not yet an MG owner but thinking in the J or P directions. Reading here over the last 2 years from time to time.
Coming across your 50 th anniversary badge discussion a few days ago, and yes, I maybe can help you. Designed a few badges over the last years and had them made here in Germany. So if anybody who starts the discussion here can contact me by e-mail: peterisselmann@nord-com.net
Prepared to send a sample of my work. Did for example the club badge for the japanese Austin Healey club.

Cheers

Peter
Go to Top of Page

bugeye

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  18:28:14  Show Profile
Sorry, as a newbee I didn t realise the page counter. When I offered help I was still on page one.

What can I say, fantastic badge. I want one for my collection !!!!
Would you post to Germany ? Please contact me using my e-mail adress.

Cheers

Peter
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000