Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The VSCC Aurumn 2012 Bulletin
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2012 :  13:57:19  Show Profile
Nice to see an increasing number of pictures of our cars in the VSCC Bulletin. I counted 15, or was it maybe 16?

It was also good to read a very favourable review of the Triple-M Yearbook 2011, which after some very nice words concludes with: "There is much to interest MG afficionados but almost as much for those with a more general inteerst in pre-war cars. Well worth the asking price."

And so it is! You can buy your copy from our Library.

Well done, Cathelijne.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3678 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2013 :  22:06:14  Show Profile
The VSCC's Spring Bulletin is now out and it was nice to see the red PAs (that's PAs plural, not PA supercharged!) of Messrs Scott and Creaser featuring (the owners seemingly in hiding though) as well as Christopher Hobbs in the K1.

There's also an obituary of Alan Painter, who was a noted competitor in a 'Q replica'.

Dick
PA/PB 0743
Nr. Henley-on-Thames, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 28/02/2013 22:08:23
Go to Top of Page

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2013 :  23:22:40  Show Profile
It was a very good day out and lots of fun including accidentally driving through a large bush that jumped out in front of me. Peter is a lot better at driving tests than I am.

Barny Creaser

(Wellingborough)
Go to Top of Page

Peter Scott

United Kingdom
1240 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2013 :  16:31:13  Show Profile
Barny's first sentence is quite clear and I agree that it was a very good day.

His second sentence needs some clarification, however. What he means is that, having been there on a previous occasion, I knew the way to the canteen for a coffee and bacon butty in preparation for the day's activities, and he did not.

Peter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000