Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bosch 009 Distributor Conversion
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Mike

United Kingdom
229 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  19:02:09  Show Profile
Peter,

I got back from the rally at 4.30pm today and knowing that two members in our group were in need of distributor passed it on,(there are ten P type owners that come to our local natter). The one I found on the web yesterday (not EBAY) I passed on too and he too has purchased it. This one today was in front of a classic car laid out in display with other parts, not all of which were LUCAS.

I found a brand new J2 cutout last year in similar circumstances.

By your tone you seem to think I was being smug in my findings and was going to keep and gloat over them, not so, they have gone to good homes with no proffit to me.

If I find another, and our local group needs seem to have been satisfied now I will post the information on the web site ASAP.

In the mean time keep looking it is amazing what is out there.

Good luck.

M ELLIS

Edited by - Mike on 02/09/2007 19:04:56
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3413 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2007 :  20:24:11  Show Profile
All
I think it is time to close this thread. As always, the issue of originality vs modification is tricky and emotive.
I have requested the committee to consider if they want to have a separate section for modifications and if so what they will permit to be in it.
When I have their decision, I will publish it for all to see.

For now, I suggest we leave this topic alone and get back to enjoying our cars even if they are not absolutely original (whatever that means to you)!
Nick
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000